1. In Khelmahakumbh 2017 – 18, the U-17 boys basketball team of Gujarat Public School were the winners at the district level.
2. Jay Gowda of Class X (CBSE) bagged First position at National level in the All India Wado-Kai Karate Championship 2017 organised by All India Wadokai Karate Association. He was the winner in both Individual Kata u-16 and Individual Kumite 75 Kg. category.
3. Nilkanth Patel of Class X (GSEB) was the winner in U-16 basketball game in Gujarat State Youth Basketball Championship 2017 organized by Raval Sports & Alchemy School.
4. Anantjyot Singh of Class IV (CBSE) bagged second position in 80mt. Hurdle Long Jump and third position in 60mt. sprint in U-11 category in the Open Summer Athletics Meet organized by Rudra Sports Academy.
5. Aarushi Bhargava of Class XII Comm. (CBSE) bagged the First position in the State level in the 1st State Gujarat Open Karate Championship organized by Karate Do Federation, Gujarat.
6. Nandaniya Om P. of Class –XI Comm. (GSEB) bagged the Third Position in the 65Kg. Category at All Baroda Judo Championship -2017 organized by Baroda District Judo Association.
7. Jigar Patel of Class – IX (GSEB) bagged the Third Position in the 85Kg. Category at All Baroda Judo Championship -2017 organized by Baroda District Judo Association.
8. Aarushi Bhargava of Class XII Comm. (CBSE) bagged Third position in Kata and First position in Kumite in the U-17 category of 2nd Wado India National Karate Championship 2017 organized by International Wado federation India.
9. Sooryansh Sharma of Class III (CBSE) bagged first position in Kumite and Third position in Kata in 25Kg. category of 2nd Wado India National Karate Championship 2017 organized by International Wado federation India.
10. The U-19 Basketball team of Gujarat Public School were the Runner's up in the Gujarat State School Sports League organized by Gujarat State Govdernment.
11. In the Inter-school Quiz oraganised by Bal Bhavan, Param Mankad of Class VI (GSEB) and Smit Shah of Class VII (GSEB) bagged the Third position.
ART & CULTURE
1. Khanjan Deshpande of Class I (GSEB-AFTERNOON SCHOOL) became the winner in Small Hand Big Art Drawing Competition organized by Art Teaches Association, Gujarat State.
2. In the Kala Mahakumbh 2017-18, organized by Government of Gujarat, the team from Gujarat Public School bagged the Third position in the Group Song Event.
Sports is an integral part of learning at GPS. We believe in fostering the spirit of fairness, self-discipline, honesty and team work which is of essence in all sports, games and all track and field events.School organizes Inter